Punj Lloyd Infrastructure Limited, a wholly owned subsidiary of Punj Lloyd, is a project development company which focuses on Public Private Partnership (PPP) projects in transportation, energy and urban infrastructure globally.
Since 2010, the company has grown significantly and has successfully executed Indian projects worth USD 438 million which includes:
• Solar Power Project in Rajasthan – Developed a 5 MW solar power plant under the Jawaharlal Nehru National Solar Mission with a PPA of 25 years with NTPC Vidyut Vyapar Nigam Limited (NVVN). The project, with a total cost of nearly USD 15 million, was financed by US Exim Bank and has been operational since January 2012.
• NHAI Road Project in Bihar - Two-laning with paved shoulder of Khagaria-Purnea Section of NH-31 from Km 270.00 to Km 410.00 to be executed as BOT (Annuity) project on DBFOT basis under NHDP Phase III. The project of USD 163 million achieved financial closure in October 2011 and was financed with USD 137 million of debt. The project is under execution and is scheduled for completion in April 2014.
• Ministry of Home Affairs Housing Project for Delhi Police in Dheerpur, Delhi Development of a housing project for Delhi Police personnel comprising 5200 residential units, retail space, schools, healthcare facility and banquet halls in Public Private Partnership with Ministry of Home Affairs on DBFOT (Annuity) basis. The cost of the Project is USD 259 million.
Punj Lloyd Infrastructure Limited, will target to develop infrastructure projects across geographies in :
• Transport – Roads, Expressways, Railways, Airports, Ports, Jetties, Underground and Elevated Metro Systems, Light Rail Transport Systems,
• Urban Infrastructure - Housing, Water & Sewage Treatment Facilities, Townships & Industrial Parks, Cavern storage
• Buildings – High Spec Buildings, Hotels, Resorts and Tourist Complexes, Commercial, Industrial, Institutional & Residential Complexes, Hospital and Medical Complexes
• Solar Power Plants & Renewable Energy – Solar Photo Voltaic and Thermal Power Plants, Wind, Waste to Power
Punj Lloyd Infrastructure Ltd
78, Institutional Area, Sector 32
Gurgaon 122 001, Haryana, India
Tel. : +91 124 262 0123
Fax : +91 124 262 0111